Date: 21st June 2019
Flipside bears responsibility for lawfully processing your data as carried out on our site.
How We Store Your Data
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
We use a select number of trusted external service providers for certain technical data analysis, processing and/or storage offerings. These service providers are carefully selected and meet high data protection and security standards. We only share information with them that is required for the services offered.
- We will only pass your data on to third parties without your express consent if we are obliged to do so by statutory law or an instruction by a public authority or court.
- Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. Flipside does not process this information to identify individual users or to match it with further data on an individual user.
- Cookies are stored on your individual device and you have full control over their use. You may deactivate or restrict the transmission of cookies by changing the settings of your web browser. Cookies that are already stored may be deleted at any time. Should you visit Flipside’s site with cookies deactivated, you may possibly not be able to use all of the functions on our site to the full extent.
For more info about the cookies we make use of, please visit Cookie Information.
What Data We Collect and How We Use Them
- Information You Choose to Give Us
- We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us by email.
- We use the information you provide to respond to your requests, communicate with you, provide information about our company, and improve our services.
- Information We Collect from Google Analytics
- We use any data we receive to make our website easier to find in search engines and to determine how visitor’s use our website in order to make it more intuitive. We treat this as non-personal information and do not attempt to connect it to personally identifiable information, except as otherwise required by law.
See Hotjar for a sample on how to implement this.
- If implemented, use the following (Note: Clearing your cookies, running in incognito/private mode, or using a different browser will enable tracking again.) As an alternative, we recommend activating the “Do Not Track” setting in your browser by following the below instructions. This will also opt-out you out of similar services which use the “Do Not Track” setting to disable tracking Turn “Do Not Track” on or off here for Chrome users In addition, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority in your jurisdiction.
Duration of Processing
We will store your usage data until such time when you withdraw your consent for us to do so. All other data as specified above will be retained for as long as is necessary for the purpose(s) for which we originally collected it. We may also retain information as required by law.
Our website is not directed to children under 18, and we do not offer products or services for use by children. If you are under 18, you may not provide us with any personally identifiable information and you may not use our website without the supervision of a parent or guardian.
Changes to Contact Details
- Address: Flipside Digital Content Co., Inc. Unit 301-304 3/F ICITE Bldg., Eastwood City Cyberpark Bagumbayan, Quezon City 1110, Philippines
- Contact Number: +63 2 5709255
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org